Under the supervision of the Quality Manager, the job holder monitors and audits the quality of all manufactured goods in order to reduce quality costs and identify all none qualities items (scraps, defects on products, etc...) on Production Area.. The job holder should implement, optimize and improve quality procedures to ensure products and services are designed, produced, checked and delivered in the way to meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations
- Associate's, bachelor's or master's degree in mechanical engineering or a related field
- 1 to 2 years in a similar function, if possible in automotive companies
- Fluent in Romania and English; Hungarian is an asset
- Positive attitude, leadership qualities, creative and analytical thinking, enthusiastic
Core competencies (Technical)
- Lean manufacturing methods and its implementation;
- Six-sigma and Manufacturing Quality; 5S, FMEA
- Solving issue method, Ishikawa diagram, 8D system, QRQC (Quick Response, Quality Control)
- Data analysis and cost control
- FMEA analysis and action plan
Core competencies (Job related)
- Customer Oriented
- Decision quality and Innovation management
- Communication skills/ Informing and presentation skills
- Priority setting / Organizing/ Planning
- Team working/ Peers relationships and perseverance
- Problem solving
- Implement in Oradea the quality processes defined and in force in LS (such as test requirements and acceptance limits, tracking, analyzing, reporting and problem solving), evaluate its performance, identifies necessary changes and improvements, ensure they are correctly used
- Ensure the quality checks/procedures/policies established are known, understood and followed by the production team
- Verify the conformity of the products manufactured by making controls according to quality defined procedures, manufacturing working orders, plans and technical documents for customer satisfaction
- Conduct internal audits.
- Work closely with manufacturing engineering and production to identify and resolve production and quality system deficiencies; introduce corrective actions, in consultation with those departments and follow the improvement operations.
- Upon request, providing quality or none conformity information to production teams
- Follow and improves quality efficiency indicators by analyzing and identifying all none qualities items (scraps, defects on products, etc..) on Production Area
- Support production teams when launching new prototypes in production
- Understand and follow the rules of hygiene, safety and environmental
- Performs such other duties that from time to time may be assigned.
Control Techniques & Leroy-Somer are leaders in the manufacture of AC, servo and DC variable speed drives, motors, and automation solutions for commercial and industrial applications. Our innovative products are used in the most demanding applications. Founded in 1919 and 1973 respectively Leroy-Somer and Control Techniques have sales exceeding $1.6B and more than 9000 employees worldwide.