- Fluent English. Any other European language is considered an advantage;
- Recognized Finance, Accounting or equivalent degree qualification;
- 3-5 years experience in a similar function ( financial planning, analysis, accounting);
- Advanced user of Excel, MS Office and ERP systems;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and be flexible with changing business needs;
- Strong financial analysis background;
- Mathematical skills - ability to work with figures and calculate amounts such as percentages and financial indicators;
- Positive and cooperative attitude;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Client orientation and ability to work in a global environment.
- Support for month-end close process and Nidec financial reporting (POR-Presidents’ Operating Report, Actuals and Expected Report) including preparation and maintenance of the files necessary for the close process;
- Support the process of improving site POR’s, the quality of data provided and the quality of the reviews of the submitted POR’s;
- Prepare monthly (and ad-hoc) financial reports and analysis of the specific Balance Sheet, P&L accounts;
- Generate financial reports to review the financial results & business performance in accordance with the requirements from Region/Countries Management, European Business Units teams (Financial reports will include orders and sales, profit and loss statements, trade working capital, capital expenditure, and headcount);
- Assist with delivering the Annual Internal Budget and Mid-Year Review presentations for the Business Unit/Country/Region level;
- Participate and produce the monthly management presentation including order run rate charts, growth program order tracking, and Global OEM sales tracking, providing insightful commentary about business performance;
- Prepare and publish the weekly BCR (Business Condition Report), track orders and sales progress and latest expected results through the month;
- Monitor SG&A costs by account and analysis of variances versus budget on monthly basis;
- Monitor Excess & Obsolete inventory, provision calculation (quarterly), inventory by factory report (monthly);
- Stock reconciliation and mid-month update on stock levels by subinventory;
- Assist with completion of Quarterly Product and Site price analysis;
- Manage site cash-flow by preparing the daily cash and bank position reporting and weekly payment plans;
- Assist with ICQ (Internal Controls Questionnaire) completion and working to maintain the Internal Controls of the sites.
Leroy-Somer of France and Control Techniques of the UK, former part of Emerson, have officially joined the Nidec family, with the purpose of creating technological products that innovate our future. Nidec is a world-leading motor company, founded in 1973, with over 230 companies and 110,000 employees worldwide. As a company that works for everything that spins and moves and which combines technology with engineering, our business portfolio spans a wide range of industries which we encounter in our everyday life, including IT, home electronics, industrial equipment, automobiles, aeroplanes, ships, robots, and electricity generation. We are characterized by our passion, enthusiasm, and tenacity, which helps us provide solutions and one-of-a-kind products. Together with us, you can build the future of technology. One vision, one Nidec.